Yeah…. I’m just a little slow. Haha. So back in February, my lovely friend, Savannah, nominated me for the Liebster Award. Yay!! Which I think is very very cool. I’m just a little late in posting about it because I’m obviously very slow. Haha, oh well. So let’s get down to business…
Here are the rules:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 350 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
So obviously, it is my pleasure to thank the amazing Savannnah, The One with Books, for this award! She is actually the person who inspired me to start this blog so I owe a thanks to her for that as well. Thank you so much for being a great friend, and an awesome blogger. You guys can check out her awesome blog here.
1) If you could live in any book/movie for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Goshy, so many choices… um….. I think it would have to be The Mortal Instruments. I am totally in love with Jace and I wish I lived in New York. Plus I wish I could have totally bad-ass fighting skills and kill some demons. That would be a good way to get some aggression out. Haha.
2) How did you meet your first best friend? Are you still friends with them?
I actually don’t remember meeting my best friend (we can call her Carrie). But once we had a fight over a juice box at lunch in sixth grade. We didn’t talk to each other for about two months. But now, we are still great friends even though we don’t go to the same school anymore. Haha we were so dumb back then. Carrie is so smart and knows so many random things about everything. She is so cool.
3) What inspired you to start a blog?
Well, my mom always told me that I should start a blog or write in a journal everyday… But, I was never really inspired to start blogging until my friend, Savannah, started her super awesome blog.
4) What’s your first/ favorite childhood memory?
Well once (I was probably three or four) while my dad was putting up the Christmas tree, instead of helping him all I did was dance around with a plushy Santa Claus and sing Jingle Bells. Hehe
5) What’s the worst/ most regretted thing that you’ve ever done?
I don’t really have any regrets. I think that all of the mistakes I’ve made were made for a reason. And now I can learn from them and not make them again.
6) What’s something no one knows about you?
When I was little, my fake name was Lucy because I loved Lucy from the Chronicles of Narnia.
7) If you were given $50,000 to use to move anywhere and sustain life until you get a job, where would you move? How would you spend the money?
I would move to Spain. I really want to completely learn how to speak Spanish because I already understand most of it. Plus, Spain just sounds like the place to be. I’d probably use the money to get a moped. I’ve always wanted one of those. And it’d probably be useful in Spain.
8) What’s your favorite and least favorite books and movies?
Least favorite book(s): A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket… Gosh this series was just too miserable for me to take when I was in sixth grade. I read the first two or three books and I could not bear to finish it.
Favorite book(s): Well like I said before I love the Mortal Instruments and also the prequel series the Infernal Devices. I also love anything by James Patterson (especially the Maximum Ride series). One of my favorite historical fiction books is Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson. Um there are literally so many other books that I’ve read and could recommend but my brain isn’t cooperating right now.
9) Do you have any weird quirks?
I clean my room and organize my drawers when I’m bored. I think it’s a pretty weird quirk. But I’m not sure…
10) Do you have any siblings? If so how many? Do you wish you were an only child? If not, do you wish you did? How many siblings would you want?
I have one younger sister. She’s great, really cute and she just finished the sixth grade. My theory is that once kids go through sixth grade they become really annoying. But that might because she’s my sister. Sometimes I feel like I have another sister in the house somewhere. Maybe around my sister’s age and I have a feeling that her name is Ivy. Maybe it’s a ghost or something.
And sometimes I wish that I had an older brother by one year… Because then maybe I could meet his friends. Haha (what am I thinking?!?) …
11) Have you ever threatened anyone?
Um I don’t think so… I believe that I’m a really nice person… But I did once throw my shoes at my friend and chased him down the hallway. That was fun!
11 Random Facts about Me!
- I do not like shopping
- I know how to shuffle cards (with the rainbow thing at the end too).
- I love to do puzzle
- In fact, I would consider myself a pretty crafty person
- I really like physics.
- I know how to play Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star on the violin (even though my sister says that it’s terrible and sharp)
- I really like to cook.
- I’ve been a heart-breaker since kindergarten (the little dude was really creeping me out).
- I just found out that some of my ancestry came from France!
- I wear glasses for distance
- I’m allergic to a LOT of things. Too long to even list.
From One Teen to Another
Just Call Me Elm Or Something
Looking for Alexis
Questions for the Nominees:
1. What do you do in your spare time?
2. What is your favorite band/artist?
3. If the world was going to end in two hours, what would you do before it ended?
4. Where do you go when you feel like you need to get away from people?
5. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are their names?
6. What do you want your tombstone to say?
7. What would you do if you won the lottery?
8. What are you most afraid of?
9. Do you think you have had past lives? If so,what were they?
10. How would your friends describe you?
11. If you could travel in time, where would you go?
Thanks for reading this super long post! Believe me, it took forever to write. But I hope you enjoyed reading and thanks again to Savannah for nominating me for this award. 🙂